Some of our favorite pastimes in New York City are spent picnicking in one of its many beautiful parks. On a recent outing we decided to bring our love for all things French to a historic park in Queens. Trader Joes is an excellent place to stock your basket with affordable picnic fare. Here’s our list of what we purchased below.
#FITip: Bring your favorite cultural food to the park!
- Turkey Summer Sausage: $3.99
- Camembert Soft Ripened Cheese: $3.68
- Black Mission Figs: $4.49
- Organic Red Seedless Grapes: $2.99
- Organic French Baguette: $1.99
- The Corgi Kitchen: Mixed Berry Ginger Jam: $5.00 ( This is from a small business in Upstate New York.)
Travel Wide. Eat Well. Live Your Passion.
Sarah + Monty